Elegant curves define the Roly Poly carafe, hand-blown by the artisans of COPAVIC, a small cooperative in Cantel, Guatemala that has been creating recycled glassware since 1976. The striking vessel is perfect for pouring wine or serving ice-cold drinks. A sustainably harvested teakwood stopper keeps drinks fresh and anchors the airy form.
- Available in multiple sizes
- Lead-free and cadmium-free recycled glass / sustainably harvested teakwood
- Produced by artisans who are paid fair wages and work in safe conditions
- Small: 6.75" H x 5" diameter / 25 oz.
- Large: 8.5" H x 6.25" diameter / 55 oz.
- Made in Guatemala